HÜPER OPTIK CERAMIC 70

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 71% Visible Light Reflectance : 10% Shading Coefficient : 0.62 Total Solar Transmission : 38% Infrared Rejection : 91% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 47%

HÜPER OPTIK CERAMIC 40

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 42% Visible Light Reflectance : 9% Shading Coefficient : 0.53 Total Solar Transmission : 29% Infrared Rejection : 80% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 55%

HÜPER OPTIK CERAMIC 30

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 30% Visible Light Reflectance : 12% Shading Coefficient : 0.43 Total Solar Transmission : 20% Infrared Rejection : 86% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 63%

HÜPER OPTIK CERAMIC 20

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 21% Visible Light Reflectance : 14% Shading Coefficient : 0.37 Total Solar Transmission : 14% Infrared Rejection : 91% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 67%

HÜPER OPTIK CERAMIC 05

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 35% Visible Light Reflectance : 8% Shading Coefficient : 0.60 Total Solar Transmission : 37% Infrared Rejection : 55% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 49%

HÜPER OPTIK CERAMIC 33

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 30% Visible Light Reflectance : 12% Shading Coefficient : 0.43 Total Solar Transmission : 20% Infrared Rejection : 86% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 63%

HÜPER OPTIK KLASSISCH BLACK 15

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 17% Visible Light Reflectance : 7% Shading Coefficient : 0.55 Total Solar Transmission : 32% Infrared Rejection : 56% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 53%

HÜPER OPTIK KLASSISCH BLACK 05

PERFOMANCE SPECIFICATIONS

Visible Light Transmission : 5% Visible Light Reflectance : 10% Shading Coefficient : 0.37 Total Solar Transmission : 15% Infrared Rejection : 77% UV Light Rejection : >99% Total Solar Energy Rejection : 69%

© Copyright 2018 V Kool Kudus by Jebamedia